Material: Hi-chrome alloy metal liner or rubber liner
Seal type: No seal
Series VSP sump pumps are vertical, centrifugal slurry pump, which could be wholly changed with SP&SPR Warman pumps. The pump is submerged in water to work, the wet parts of VSP pumps could be made of abrasion-resistant metal, or lined with rubber liner, which are suited for transport non-edge angle abrasive slurry.we are vertical sump slurry pump supplies and vertical sump mining slurry pump company, provide coal washery plant mining slurry pump we can guarantee quality.
1. This sump pump is with single pump casing, vertical cantilever designed;
2. To use double suction and open type impeller design, and the impeller could be high chrome alloy of rubber lined material;
3. The bearing is used grease lubrication;
4. The clearance between the impeller and frame plate could be adjusted, to make sure our pump run in its highest efficient;
5. No need any shaft seals;
6. The pumps could be direct coupling drive or with belt drive by motor;
Pump Code Explanation
The pumps are designed for delivering corrosive, large particle and high-density slurries. The pump is widely used for metallurgy, mining, coal, power plant, building materials and environmental protection industrial departments, etc.
1. Shaft; 2. Bearing assembly; 3. Installation plate; 4. Column; 5. Discharge pipe; 6. Frame plate liner insert; 7. Frame plate seal; 8. Impeller; 9. Pump casing; 10. Lower strainer;
|Pump type||Discharge diameter||Speed||Performance||Power||Dia of impeller|
|VSP 40-PV (R)||40||1000-2200||17-43.2||4-28.5||40||15||188|