Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-01 Origin:Site
This is our pumps production process, we establish a strict quality control system from casting to finished pumps,we make them all by ourselves, and we have a quality inspection in each step.Pump set will be tested before shipping to ensure there will be no problem for customers when they receive the cargoes.
slurry pumps are horizontal and cantilevered centrifugal pumps. They are suitable for transporting highly abrasive high density slurry or lower density high head slurry .Type AH pump is suitable for conveying high abrasive, high density or low density, high head slurry, while Type AHR pump is for small size(d50 < 0.2 mm) particles or high density slurry, and sometimes corrosive slurry.
slurry pumps Main Features
· High efficiency; energy-saving; light weight; reasonable construction; reliable performance; little vibration; low noise; easy maintenance.
· Various design of the pump speed and versions enable the pump to work even under poor conditions.
· The bearing layer and the wear layer can be separated. And the wet parts are made from strong abrasion resistance high-chrome alloy cast iron.
· Three types of shaft seals, mechanical seal, packing seal and packing combined expeller seal can be adopted.
· The pump discharge can be positioned to 8 directions at intervals of 45 degrees according to need. The inlet is horizontal.
· The medium transferred temperature should not exceed 60ºC. The weight concentration of the mortar should not exceed 45%; mineral slurry, 60%.
· The pumps can be installed in multi-stages for long distance delivery.
· Drive mode: mainly direct connection(DC).
· Lubricating way:40ZJ-200ZJ adopts grease or oil lubrication according to bearing box structure;250-500ZJ adopts grease lubrication.