Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-08 Origin:Site
The centrifugal slurry pump is used to transport solid and liquid that can be widely used to the deparments of metallurgy, mine, coal, electric power, chemical&industry, food, sewage treatment and channel dredging, etc. we can use these pumps in industry field like: Alumina, asbestos, bauxite, biulding products, cement, wolfram&scheelite, water & sewage utilities, copper, electric, iron ore, lead &zinc, mineral sands, sugar,tin, oil shale, paper&pulp and tobacco.
centrifugal slurry pump Features:
1. Bearing assembly: large diameter shaft with short overhang contributes to long bearing life.
2. Liners: Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued to the casing for positive maintenance.
3. Casing: Casing halves of cast or ductile iron provide high operating pressure capabilities.
4. Impeller: Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination.
5. Throatbush: Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered.
we are centrifugal slurry pump manufacturers,If you want to buy centrifugal slurry pump,pls contact us.